Dengue Symptoms | How to Protect Yourself from Dengue Fever
Dengue Symptoms and Here we share some simple and effective tips to Prevent Dengue and How to protect your self from Dengue Fever.
Dengue Fever PreventionDengue fever is caused by 'Dane Virus'. Once the virus is detected in the body, the symptoms of dengue fever usually begin to appear within 5 to 6 days. The virus of dengue fever is caused by a female mosquito bite called eddy. That mosquito bites in the daytime. The only way to avoid dengue is to avoid mosquitoes. As we all know that Dengue is a disease caused by the virus, hence there is no medicine to treat it. Use caution and avoid dengue mosquitoes. This is the easiest solution.
Dengue treatment can be done only by reducing the problems that occur. Dengue fever is very important in resting and water shortage. Although there are many misconceptions about the dengue fever in the people and death from dengue is also not certain. Dengue fever deaths are less than 1 percent. This disease usually lasts for one to two weeks.
How to be Safe from DengueTo avoid dengue, it is very important to avoid mosquitoes that cause dengue viruses.
- In a place where dengue is spreading, the water should not be solidified, such as plastic bags, cans, pots, roads or deposited water in the cooler.
- Every possible effort should be made to avoid mosquitoes such as mosquito nets, wearing full sleeves clothes etc.
- If you are going to a new place in the changing season, then use the products to avoid mosquitoes.
- If there is a glance around your house, then take special care of cleaning there.
- Make every effort to prevent mosquito breeding.
- If you have a fever for more than 5 days, take a blood test. To avoid dengue, avoid mosquitoes.
Keep in mind that dengue mosquito bites only during the day, so save yourself from mosquitoes in the day, add mosquito-resistant cream and wear full sleeve clothes. Particularly wear shoes instead of full arms and slippers during the rainy season. Clean the water in the house for the coolers, pots and sandwiches kept in the water. Put larval fish in the pits around your home. These fishes are available free of charge in the Malaria office. Cover the water tanks well in the house.
Also read: How to Get Rid of Depression
So ok Bye, See you again with a new interesting topic !...